Washington Water Service
Posted June 23, 2022
The Project Analyst provides project and administrative support to the Engineering Department, and performs regulatory reporting to state agencies. The work is performed under general supervision and requires the exercise of independent judgment and initiative. The position is located in Lacey, WA.
• Provides project and administrative support to the engineering staff.
• Completes routine regulatory report forms and communicates directly with State and Local regulators.
• Creates and maintains water system records.
• Assists with data gathering, exhibit preparation, compilation, and publishing of Water System Planning documents.
• Drafts, edits, and proofs general business correspondence.
• Processes incoming mail daily.
• Vendors onboarding support.
• Assists in the management of Water Rights, having direct communication with state agencies to obtain permit extensions and coordinate mitigation efforts.
• Analyzes well production data, connection summaries, growth patterns.
• Utilizes Power Plan to create work orders, as-built projects, and create project management reports.
• Administers and prepares reports and analysis on capital budgets, and project tracking.
• Supports Accounting Department, knowledge of general ledger.
• Communicates directly with Operations and Construction Staff for work order management.
• Provides support analysis for source production and customer water use.
• Maintains Company's Water Facilities Inventory and connection summaries.
• Communicates directly with developer applicants for water availability requests.
• Composes memorandum of understanding and release letters to applicants.
• Analyzes distances/costs for water availability in accordance with company standards.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Associates degree or vocational certificate in a related field or equivalent work experience.
• Effective written and verbal skills.
• Advanced in the use of Microsoft Office applications.
• Proficient 10 key and data entry skills.
• Valid Washington State Driver's License.
• Upon hire, must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination status.
Salary Range: $52,000 - $93,400
Deadline to submit resume is Wednesday, July 6, 2022.
The Equal Opportunity Policy of the Company is based upon the philosophy that all people should be treated fairly and with dignity. California Water Service, Hawaii Water Service, New Mexico Water Serviceand Washington Water Servicedo not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or any other protected class. The Company makes all employment decisions in a non-discriminatory manner. EOE, VET, DISABILITIES.
To apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/3169607