Call for Presentations
Evergreen Rural Water is now accepting presentations for our Annual Conference - February 6-8, 2024 at the Great Wolf Lodge in Centralia. We are grateful for the professionals who volunteer to teach. Since many of our utility operators attend multiple conferences, we are looking for NEW and UPDATED presentations. We ask that you teach the principle and not provide a commercial for a specific product (no sales presentations). Hands-on training is encouraged.
Among the subject matter eligible for professional growth training are:
• Operation and maintenance of water/wastewater treatment systems and associated equipment;
• Operation and maintenance of water/wastewater transport systems (distribution and collection) and associated equipment;
• Electrical systems;
• Chemical treatment;
• Sampling/testing requirements, biological, chemical and radionuclide;
• Water/wastewater public health issues;
• Drinking water source water protection;
• Operator Safety;
If you have any questions please email Tracey Hunter at email@example.com. Call for presentation forms are due by November 28, 2023.